St. Mary School welcomes families who are committed to the values of Catholic Education. As a faith-based initiative of the Catholic Church, we assist parents in fulfilling the promises that they made for their children when they celebrated the Sacrament of Baptism.
- Children, whose siblings are already students at St. Mary School, have priority for acceptance into kindergarten, and for any open spaces that may be available in the other grades of our school.
- The parents’ length of time in regularly attending Sunday Mass St. Mary Parish, and in supporting the parish through their regular participation in the St. Mary Parish offertory program is considered.
- The ability of the St. Mary School faculty and staff to meet the child’s educational needs is also a factor in the acceptance of students.
- Prior attendance, without difficulties, in other Catholic Schools (for transfer students) is considered as part of the acceptance process.
- The ability of parents to support the school through regular tuition payments is also a factor that we take into account.
- Consideration will be given to children of non-parishioner alumni first, and then to families who are members of nearby parishes. This is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Any remaining open spaces in our classrooms may be filled by non-parishioners who share our Catholic Christian values.